Alisea Pool Villas Review – Krabi Family Resort w/ Private Pool
The Alisea Pool Villa is perfect for families or couples on their honeymoon in Krabi. Additionally, we would recommend this hotel for a group of friends traveling together in Thailand. Essentially, anyone who is looking for comfortable accommodations that have the feel of a luxury resort would enjoy a stay at this hotel in Krabi. The resort provides a very private and exclusive experience with their villas. Private pools and individual rooms give every guest the space and coziness that they would be accustomed to in their own home.
We had the pleasure of a one night stay at Alisea Pool Villas, but could have honestly stayed a whole month there! This small hotel in Krabi is truly a hidden gem. I would say that is the best place to stay for families traveling with children but the two of us enjoyed the place just the same.
The villas are designed in such a way that you feel as if you are in a private home. While they have several villas on this property, the layout and landscaping separate each in a way that you would not really notice your neighbors. I actually had to go for a walk around the property to see what the whole place was like.
While not quite walking distance from the shops and restaurants of Ao Nang Beach, this resort is a quick and inexpensive ride on shuttle or tuk-tuk. There are a couple of local places nearby, but the essence of anyone choosing to stay here is the secluded atmosphere of the resort.
Check For Avialability:
8 Benefits Of Staying At Alisea Pool Villas
- Away from the crowds – The location provides the benefit of getting away from all of the tourists and hustle and bustle of Ao Nang Beach. Anyone who prefers to be in a secluded and private environment would appreciate the feeling of remoteness provided by this property, while they can still get to everything in 10 minutes if needed.
- Full amenities – like your own home, the villas are fully equipped with kitchens, comfortable furniture, bathroom amenities, and even some dishes! And, of course, bathrobes and slippers for lounging around, a safe for all the valuables, a dining area, and large refrigerator!
- Private pool – This aspect of the hotel is what gives it a real feeling of luxury. Having a pool right in your own front yard and being able to enjoy it all to yourself makes it hard to ever leave this place. Perfect for a group of friends or a family to let loose and enjoy each others’ company exclusively.
- Transportation options – If you get that feeling of going into town for a night out or to spend some time at the nearby beach, you can arrange a ride on the hotel shuttle for a nominal fee. Either make arrangements for them to pick you up or just take a tuk-tuk or taxi back. Getting around is easy and won’t break the bank.
- Great breakfast – Having a kitchen in the villa and being able to make your own meals is definitely a plus, especially for long-term stays. However, it’s always good to know that you can grab a nice, full breakfast here each morning. Starting the day off right in this way can go a long way in ensuring a perfect holiday or getaway.
- Quiet and elevated privacy – I know I’ve mentioned that the location of this hotel is away from the crowds, but I also want to highlight the fact that as a guest here you experience the ultimate in seclusion and privacy. Each villa has a fence around the outside with a lockable gate. You can make sure to have your space and feel comfortable and secure in your private area during your entire stay. This can be particularly good for families with small children. The kids can enjoy having fun in the yard and pool area without being able to wander off!
- Great WiFi and workspace – The two of us really enjoyed the quiet environment that allowed us to focus on a few hours of online work while we were staying at this resort. It was nice to have reliable WiFi and be able to check on our emails and social media without any interruptions. I think this would be a great place for a small startup to have a work retreat! The dining table, couch and even the outdoor patio furniture are great areas to get on your laptop and be productive, if you need to, during your time in Krabi.
- Attentive and sincere service – I’m not sure if it was the small size of the hotel or maybe the occupancy could have been low either way, the attentiveness made us feel that this was the case. The hotel could have been completely full, but we never noticed it! We were treated like we were the only guests each time we had an interaction with any of the staff members. It was as if they knew us and were always anticipating assisting us! It was a real nice feeling to be cared for in this way. During the morning breakfast, I was asked by the attendant if I wanted any eggs because she noticed I never had any on my plate! It’s always these small things that are noticed that make a guest feel cared for during a stay.
The Family Resort That’s Home Away From Home
So, if you’re looking for luxury villas in Krabi, this is the resort for you! You’ll be getting luxury accommodations and service without spending an arm and a leg. This is especially beneficially for those who want a nice base where they can feel at home and be able to enjoy all the activities in Ao Nang and Krabi area. Oh, and did I mention you get your own private pool?! Yeah, that was our favorite part!
Contact Alisea Pool Villa:
Address: 95 4 81180, 417/4 Moo 2 Ao Nang, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi 81000
Phone: 075 810 188
Take a one minute hotel tour:
Our Other Recommendation For Ao Nang:
Heading to Koh Lanta? Check Out Our Experiences there:
Disclaimer: We were guests of Alisea Pool Villas Resort for this experience. The views and opinions expressed on this website are purely those of the authors. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.
About the Author
Hi! I'm just a California girl addicted to travel and adventure with a passion for art and dance on the side. Born in Iran, but I consider myself a citizen of Earth, adhering to the belief that "The world is but one country and mankind its citizen." I strive to make a positive impact on everyone I meet and learn as much as possible from them. My degree out of college is in Marketing. However, I entered the hospitality business at an early age and worked my way up to hotel management. After about 13 years in that industry (5 of which I was a hotel assistant manager), I made the decision to move to Thailand and leave the 9 to 5 grind behind. My husband and I set off for a life of living abroad and hopes to continue traveling the world, just 3 months after our wedding. It all started with the two of us, along with our cat, together in Thailand. Can't wait to see where life takes us next!